|Full price ticket||7€|
|Reduced price ticket (children aged 3 to 12 and adults over 65)||5€|
|School trips and organized groups (above 30 people)||5€|
|Disabled and children under 3 years||Free|
- Parco Preistorico will be open for individual visitors and families from the second saturday of March to the second sunday of November. Reservations for groups and schools are accepted everydays in the year.
- The Park can be visited every day from 9:30 am to sunset; it can also be visited partially by guests with reduced mobility, babychairs or wheelchairs.
- The guided tour is free and lasts about 80 minutes, but can only be performed upon reservation;
- we accept bookings for groups and schools for all weekdays and Sunday mornings;
- we do not perform guided tours for Easter, Easter Monday, April 25, May 1;
- on Sunday afternoon, after lunch, a guided tour is conducted with free participation.
- The ticket is valid for the whole day;
- reduced-price ticket is for children aged 3 to 12 and adults over 65;
- reduced-price ticket applies also for school trips and for organized groups above 30 people;
- free entrance for disabled and children under 3 years;
- full-price ticket is € 7, reduced-price ticket € 5;
- POS availabile.